What is the OERabic Project?
- OERabic is an ambitious initiative that aims to enhance the mastering of Arabic by creating bespoke creative learning (and teaching) resources. OERabic encompasses several projects which have been in development over the course of the last year and a half and have involved a number of students of Arabic from the University of Edinburgh, as well as colleagues from Edinburgh and universities across the UK.
- With OERabic, we are hoping to kick-start an ambitious long term OER project to promote the learning and teaching of Arabic language & culture (ALC) and foster a culture of student-teacher partnership, collaboration and co-authorship at UoE
All our resources are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) licence
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- المشاركة — نسخ وتوزيع ونقل العمل لأي وسط أو شكل
- التعديل — المزج، التحويل، والإضافة على العمل
- نَسب المُصنَّف — يجب عليك نَسب العمل لصاحبه بطريقة مناسبة، وتوفير رابط للترخيص، وبيان إذا ما قد أُجريت أي تعديلات على العمل. يمكنك القيام بهذا بأي طريقة مناسبة، ولكن
- غير تجاري — لا يمكنك استخدام هذا العمل لأغراض تجارية
The OERabic project is currently (2019-20) supported by alumni and friends of the University of Edinburgh through the Student Experience Grants scheme.
OERabic is supported by the U. of Edinburgh in order to keep our high- quality resources free for all to enjoy. We would like to thank you all for visiting, your support and your comments. If you like our resources, please recommend them to everyone who may find them useful
Thank you! شكرا جزيلا